XT9812 Xitron DC Electronic Load
- Six high speed operating modes: 1. Constant Current (CC); 2. Constant Resistance (CR); 3. Constant Voltage (CV); 4. Constant Wattage (CW); 5. Constant Current (CC) + Constant Voltage (CV); and 6. Constant Resistance (CR)+ Constant Wattage (CW)
- LED mode supports LED power driver test, provides steady reading, and capacitance sensitive driver compatible
- Over current, over voltage, over power, over heating and reversed polarity protection
- High-luminance VFD screen
- Intelligent fan system that is automatically activated based on temperature changes
- Soft-start time setting runs the power supply according to the pre-set voltage value
- Battery and short-circuit testing functions
- Capable of dynamic testing with rising edge and falling edge settings
- Supports external trigger of input and outpu
- External current waveform monitor terminal
- Supports remote voltage compensation and multi data storage
- Power-on-self-test, software calibration ready, and standard rack mountable
- Arbitrary waveform editing
- USB Interface
There is a special circuit that has been designed primarily for the LED driver. The design utilizes high performance semiconductors with high speed and high accuracy, and resolutions of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA (the basic accuracy is 0.03%, the basic current rise speed is 2.5 A/us).
The XT9812 has wide applications from production line settings to the engineering bench. Target markets include the following type of manufacturers and markets; LED driver, cell phone charger, cell phone battery, electronic vehicle battery, switching power supply and linear power supply manufacturers, research institutes, automotive electronics, aeronautics and astronautics, solar cells and fuel cell markets.
XView Software Compatible
While all Vitrek precision test equipment is designed to be used in a completely stand-alone manner, there are times when external tools can aid or enhance the operation of an instrument. XView software tools and drivers are designed to help easily configure an instrument from a single screen, or are used to view a complete set of measurements in a single screen. Other XView tools are designed for data collection where results can be recorded in an Excel-compatible file for post-processing, insertion into reports, or simply for archival purposes.These precompiled applications can be downloaded from the Vitrek web site at www.vitrek.com. Often, Vitrek can provide the source code for a particular application, and it can be used as a convenient ‘starting point’ for a custom software application.
|Rackmount||Rack Adapter, Black|
|XT131||RS232 to RS232 Cable|