ZM2372 NF Corporation LCR Meter
- Measurement frequency: 1 mHz to 100 kHz
- Signal Level: 10mV to 5V
- Constant voltage/constant current drive
- Measurement speed: Max. 2 ms at 1 kHz
- 4-terminal contact check function and a handler interface for production lines
- Basic accuracy: 0.08 %, display resolution of 6 digits (max.).
- Measurements parameters: Lp, Ls, Cp, Cs, Rp, Rs, |Z|, |Y|, G, Q, D, , X, B, Rdc.
- Internal DC bias: 0 V to +2.50 V.
The ZM2372 is a high speed LCR meter with the maximum frequency of 100 kHz and maximum signal level 5V. It has high basic accuracy of 0.08% and is capable of measuring the impedance in a wide application range from manufacturing and inspection lines of electronic parts up to the research of materials.
The resolution can be set to 5 digits making it possible to perform measurements at frequencies actually used for a variety of components, in addition to evaluation of the frequency dependence of the parameters
The measurement signal level can be set at a resolution of 3 digits to 10 mVrms to 5 Vrms, or 1 μArms to 200 mArms. In addition, by means of the automatic level control (ALC) functions, constant voltage and constant current mode can be set, making it possible to perform measurements with high reproducibility at a stable signal level that takes into account the voltage and current dependence of the sample.
Measurement speed is selectable from 5 levels: RAP (rapid) , FAST, MED, SLOW and VSLO (very slow). When set to RAP, high-speed measurement at 2 ms (1 kHz/1 MHz) or 10 ms (120 Hz) can be performed. This high-speed, high-precision LCR meter will help to improve the measurement efficiency of production lines and automatic inspection equipment. The built-in DC bias power supply of 0 to +2.5 V for the ZM2372 enables the measurement of polar components such as electrolytic capacitors.