Tektronix Trade-In Program
- Program Start: May 7, 2018
- Program End: March 31, 2019
Celebrating 72 years of innovation, Tektronix is offering the chance for customers to purchase a new 6- or 8-channel 5 Series MSO Oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 500MHz or higher and trade in a qualifying competitive oscilloscope from the list below to save 25-40% off the purchase price. Program is limited to the first 72 traded-in instruments. This offer can be administered directly with Tektronix or thru any of our Authorized Distributors.
How It Works:
A Customer will save between 25-40% off list price of any of the following configurations
- Any MDO3K
- Any MDO4KC
- MSO56 5-BW-500
- MSO56 5-BW-1000
- MSO56 5-BW-2000
- MSO58 5-BW-500
- MSO58 5-BW-1000
- MSO58 5-BW-2000
- MSO64 6-BW-2500
- MSO64 6-BW-4000
- MSO64 6-BW-6000
- MSO64 6-BW-8000
along with the trade-in of an equal number of qualifying competitive Oscilloscopes from the list below.
*Qualifying competitive Digitizing Oscilloscopes to be traded in with => 500 MHz bandwidth.
|Supplier||Discount for models currently|
|Discount for models no|
longer being manufactured
|Keysight or Agilent||Save 40%||Save 25%|
|LeCroy||Save 40%||Save 25%|
|Rhode & Schwarz||Save 40%||Save 25%|
|Yokogawa||Save 40%||Save 25%|
|Tektronix||Save N/A||Save 25%|
Terms and Conditions:
- The discount permitted applies to the new 5 Series MSO mainframe unit and includes associated product options including the TLP058.
- Probes, except for TLP058, are excluded.
- Promo applies to new instruments only. Tektronix Encore or Used units are excluded.
- Cannot be combined with Education, Deal Registrations, or Key Account Program or any other sales promotion/programs.
- Customer Purchase orders must be received between the start and end dates indicated on this MSR.
- The program will end on March, 31st 2019 or earlier if Tektronix decides to end it.