Valuetronics International, Inc. is hiring an electronic test and measurement equipment repair technician. Valuetronics is a used test equipment reseller, specializing in power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, RF generators and analyzers from DC-40 GHz, and more from all manufacturers.
- Performance verification, calibration, on a wide array of equipment from a variety of manufacturers
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment to component level as needed
- Assist in technical support
- Update company database of common problems and repair techniques
- Keep internal records of work performed
- 5+ years as a Repair Technician, having performed repair operations to required quality levels and job standards.
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze block, schematic, wiring diagrams and technical specifications
- Manual dexterity and visual coordination are required.
- Computer Programming experience a plus
- Experience in a USAF PMEL program or equivalent a big plus