Terms and Conditions
ValueTronics Return Policy
All returns must be authorized. Items returned without prior authorization will not be accepted. Items Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Items returned to us must be sent freight pre-paid and insured
New Equipment Returns
Defective new equipment may be returned for warranty repair/exchange to us or the original manufacturer. Please contact your Account Manager for more details. Items that have malfunctioned due to mishandling, electrical overload, etc., will be subject to a repair charge.
Non-Defective new equipment will be authorized for return within five (5) days of the shipment receipt date if the equipment is still in new, re-sellable condition with the original manual(s), accessories, packing material and carton. We reserve the right to reject returns in which there is no original packaging, missing accessories, damage or visible signs of usage of the item. A restocking fee of up to 25% of purchase price may apply. Special orders are non-returnable.
International customers must ship any returns to us freight and duty prepaid. Return freight charges for International shipments will be the responsibility of the customer.
Used Equipment Returns
Upon receipt of used equipment returns, units will be evaluated to determine if repair or exchange is covered under warranty. Items that have malfunctioned due to mishandling, electrical overload, etc., will be subject to a repair charge. Warranty period is stipulated in our written quotation and/or your Purchase Order. At our discretion we will repair, replace or credit the price paid for the unit. Non-Defective used equipment will typically have a 5 business day Right of Return. Please your Account Manager for more details.
Web site Usage Agreement between the ValueTronics International, Inc. (VTI) and the User
- Use of this site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- VTI wishes to enhance public access to information about its activities, and it maintains this Web
site, and the information, documents and materials presented herein (collectively, the "materials"),
for informational purposes only. VTI is pleased to allow those who may choose to access the site
(the "Users") to download and copy the materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, or for
classroom use, subject to the conditions listed below.
- The User may reproduce materials from the VTI Web site free of charge and without written
permission from VTI up to the following limits:
(a) For any extract which does not exceed 400 words or for a maximum of 2 tables or graphs;
(b) For a series of extracts totaling less than 800 words, of which any one extract is at the most 300 words
- Any use of textual and multimedia information (sound, image, software, etc.) in the Web site should be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the page (Title of the material, © ValueTronics International, Inc., URL).
- The User may not copy otherwise, republish, lend, post on servers, transmit or redistribute to (mailing) lists this information for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from the VTI and/or fee.
- Some of the materials in the VTI Web site may contain references to materials from third parties for which copyright must be honored.
- The User may not modify the materials found in the VTI Web site without the permission of VTI
- The User may reproduce materials from the VTI Web site free of charge and without written permission from VTI up to the following limits:
- INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. VTI makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on its Web site. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
- VTI may add, change, improve, or update the information of the Web site without notice. VTI reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no circumstances shall VTI be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this site is at User's sole risk.
- Information contained in this Web site does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of VTI concerning the legal status of any country or territory or of its authorities.
- The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by VTI in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- We make every effort to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. VTI accepts no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using this site or any link to external sites.
- If this site contains message or communication facilities, the User shall not do any of the
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- Upload or attach files that contain software of other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Upload, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising of any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, "spam" or chain letters; etc.
User specifically acknowledges and agrees that VTI is not liable for any conduct of any other User, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above.
- This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from external Web sites. Hyperlinks to non- VTI Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
- VTI reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to this site or any portion thereof without notice.
- For site security purpose and to ensure that this Web site remains available to all users, this Web site employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches. Linking to the VTI Web site.
- Except as limited by paragraph 2 above, a User who maintains an external Web site can include hyperlinks to the VTI Web site or to any of its pages on that external site, without having to ask permission. However, this use must not infringe VTI 's rights, in particular relating to its logo, acronym and intellectual property rights.
- A link should not be used for the promotion of an organization or company, or of any commercial products or services.
- Items marked as Ship Today must be ordered before 2PM CST to be guaranteed to ship same day as your order.
- Calibrations are non-refundable.
- Any items with -NIST are non-cancellable.