Valuetronics International, Inc. is hiring an electronic test and measurement equipment repair technician. Valuetronics is a used test equipment reseller, specializing in power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, RF generators and analyzers from DC-40 GHz, and more from all manufacturers.
- Performance verification, calibration, on a wide array of equipment from a variety of manufacturers
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment to component level as needed
- Assist in technical support
- Update company database of common problems and repair techniques
- Keep internal records of work performed
- 5+ years as a Repair Technician, having performed repair operations to required quality levels and job standards.
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze block, schematic, wiring diagrams and technical specifications
- Manual dexterity and visual coordination are required.
- Computer Programming experience a plus
- Experience in a USAF PMEL program or equivalent a big plus
Valuetronics International, Inc. is also hiring a customer service representative.
Responsible to customer inquires via web, email, or telephone, and make sure that the customers’ orders and customers’ questions are resolved to customers’ satisfaction. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for using our systems and always maintaining professionalism.
- Send quotes and follow up on quotes as assigned by Sales team.
- Enter orders from the web, email, or phone into our system.
- Communicate directly with customers about lead time and thanking them for the orders via email/phone.
- Communicate with other departments (Lab, Warehouse, Purchasing, Accounting) to answer customers’ questions, and make sure customer requests are addressed.
- Responsible for sending out shipping following ups and copying salesperson for that area where appropriate.
- Record all activities in our database.
- Assist sales team to achieve sales goals
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Multi-tasking is a requirement
- Basic typing skills