How do I find out who my Sales Engineer is?
● Please contact us at email@example.com with your location, and your Sales Engineer will get in touch with you.
How can I check to see my previous orders?
● You can log into your account by going to My Account on the home page.
How do I cancel my order?
● Please contact your Sales Engineer to cancel your order or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Am I able to rent a product?
● Please contact your Sales Engineer or email us at email@example.com to hear about our rental policies.
How can a get a quote?
● Please Request a Quick Quote on the product page or email your Sales Engineer for the best price.
Where are you located?
● We are located in Elgin, Illinois, however, we do ship from our affiliated warehouse locations. Please contact your Sales Engineer for details on your order.
Placing An Order/ Payment Information
How can I send a purchase order?
● Please direct purchase orders to your Sale Engineer or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Net 30 customer with terms, do I need to send a purchase order?
● Yes, policy state that you must email your Purchase Order to your Sales Engineer. The PO is used as a confirmation of the details for the order.
What is your tax ID #?
What payment methods do you accept?
● We accept all major Credit Cards, Check, Wire Transfer and PayPal.
Am I able to use multiple credit cards?
● Multiple credit cards are accepted as long as each card is in your name and has the corresponding address.
I have a daily limit on my Credit Card, am I able to process the payment over several days?
● Yes, please mention this to your Sales Engineer during the ordering process.
How do I make a payment using PayPal?
● Please contact your Sales Engineer for PayPal arrangements.
Do you except trade-ins or buy used equipment?
● Yes, please provide an offer to your Sales Engineer with any items you are looking to sell along with your preferred payment option.
What if I need help deciding on a model?
● Please contact your Sales Engineer for any help you may need. If you do not know who your Engineer is, please email us at email@example.com .
Can I rely on Used Test Equipment?
● With over 30 years in the Used Electronic Testing Equipment industry, ValueTronics ensures the upmost quality by having all used equipment thoroughly tested by our onsite Lab Technicians.
Are Used units tested?
● Our onsite lab tests the used units free of charge, calibration is available for an additional fee.
Does ValueTronics offer a warranty?
● New and Used warranties are listed on your quote.
When is my order going to ship? What is my tracking number?
● Please contact your Sales Engineer for details regarding your shipment. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What carrier will my products be shipped with if they qualify for free shipping?
● ValueTronics uses FedEx ground for our free shipping.
Can I ship overnight?
● Yes, ValueTronics offers several shipping methods for overnight shipping. Please proceed to the checkout to see your options and their respective costs.
Can I use my FedEx/ UPS or DHL Account number?
● Yes, please send your Sales Engineer an email with your company name, address and account number stating that you authorize ValueTronics to ship with your account.
Can I ship from my own freight account?
● Yes, you can use your own freight account. However, you will need to complete a BOL and have your freight company contact us to schedule a pick-up.
Why has my shipping date been pushed back?
● Sometimes we experience delays from the manufactures who have encountered manufacturing issues resulting in shipping delays.