1287A Solartron Analyzer
The 1287A is a used analyzer from Solartron. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Maximum applied polarization 14.5V/2A
- Frequency range 10µHz to 1 MHz
- Floating electrodes
- Simultaneous voltage/current measurement
- 2, 3, or 4 terminal connections
- ZPlot/CorrWare software supported
- Driven shields for high bandwidth impedance tests
- Unrivalled current and voltage measurement accuracy
The Solartron 1287A Potentiostat is a research grade, high accuracy, wide bandwidth potentiostat/galvanostat that offers a full range of DC capabilities. When coupled with a frequency response analyzer (FRA), the 1287A Potentiostat offers the scientist AC impedance capabilities unrivalled in the marketplace.