1672A Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 1672A is a 68 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- Mass storage is provided by internal hard drive which provides quick storage and retrieval of files.
- The 3.5-inch high-density flexible disk drive supports both DOS and LIF formats.
- Ethernet LAN interface enables access to the logic analyzer files via FTP or NFS. Use X11 windows to control or view the logic analyzer on a PC or workstation. The LAN interface includes both 10Base-T and 10Base-2 connectors.
- Store data as ASCII files and screen images in TIFF, PCX and PostScriptTM formats.
- New graphical trigger macros make trigger setup easier.
- Centronics, RS-232 and HP-IB communication ports make connecting to other devices easier than ever.
Identifying the cause of problems in embedded microprocessor system designs can be difficult. This benchtop logic analyzer has 68 channels to help the embedded system design team find hardware and software defects quickly. With 64K of acquisition memory (500K optional) this logic analyzer is the first benchtop logic analyzer which lets you view processor mnemonics and verify critical hardware timing relationships over a long period of time.