1751B Elgar AC Source
The 1751B is a 1750 VA AC Source from Elgar. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- Output Power: 1750VA
- Power Factor: Unity to ±.7
- Output Voltage: 0-32, 0-130, 0-260 VAC
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz to 5 kHz
- Output Distortion is less than .9% in 45 Hz to 5 kHz and less than .5% in 100 Hz to 1 kHz
- Output Noise: 70 dB below full output
- Output Protection: Overload and short circuit protected, output recovers immediately when overload or short is removed
The Elgar 1751B power sources are wide range, solid-state linear amplifiers that convert the incoming line to low distortion, stable sine wave power.