1751SL Elgar AC Source
- AFV-P-2500A Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 60 AFrequency: 1 kHzPhase: 1Power (VA): 2.5 kVAVolts: 310 V$4,730.00
- AFV-P-2500B Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 60 AFrequency: 500 HzPhase: 1Power (VA): 2.5 kVAVolts: 310 V$4,370.00
- AFV-P-5000B Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 120 AFrequency: 500 HzPhase: 1Power (VA): 5 kVAVolts: 310 V$7,650.00
- AFV-P-5000A Preen AC SourceCondition: NewAmps: 120 AFrequency: 1 kHzPhase: 1Power (VA): 5 kVAVolts: 310 V$8,360.00
- AC Output Power: 1751VA
- Output Voltage range: 0-65, 0-130, 0-260 VAC
- Input Power: 115, 208, or 230V
- Low Harmonic Distortion
- Continuous duty at 150% of rated capacity
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.4% 200 Hz to 1000 Hz; 0.6% Full frequency range
- Output Noise: 70 dB below full output
- Output Protection: Overload and short circuit protected, output recovers immediately when overload or short is removed
Elgar 1751SL power sources are wide range, solid-state linear amplifiers that convert the incoming line to low distortion, stable sine wave power. These solid-state frequency changers are benchtop/19" rackmount units that can be driven over their full voltage and frequency ranges by fixed, variable or programmable plug-in oscillators.
The 1751SL offers overload and overtemperature protection, can operate continuously at up to 150% rated capacity, and provide up to three output voltage ranges.
The linear design of the SL Series provides a highly regulated, clean sine wave, making these units ideal for linear loads in general purpose test applications as well as for Automatic Test Equipment systems and avionics testing.