194A Keithley Analyzer
The 194A is a used analyzer from Keithley. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Frequency components below 500 kHz and take externally triggered samples at rates as high as 1M samples/second
- Provides waveform analysis capability with 8 built-in computational functions
- 14-digit LED display with function and bus status also being displayed
- Operates in either manual or autoranging modes
- Can digitize signal levels from 10 µV to 200 V