2015 Keithley Analyzer
The 2015 is a new analyzer from Keithley. A meter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, RF, electric current, and much more.
- THD, THD+Noise, and SINAD measurements
- 20 Hz-20 kHz sine wave generator
- Fast frequency sweeps
- 4Vrms single-ended or 8Vrms differential output
- Individual harmonic magnitude measurements
- 5 standard audio shaping filters
- 13 DMM functions (6-1/2 digits)
- Wireless communication device audio quality testing
- Component linearity testing
- Lighting and ballast THD limit conformance testing
- Telephone and automotive speaker testing
The Keithley 2015 Total Harmonic Distortion Multimeter combines audio band quality measurements and analysis with a full-function 6 1/2 digit DMM. Test engineers can make a broad range of voltage, resistance, current, frequency, and distortion measurements, all with the same compact, half-rack measurement instrument.