2107-4 Keithley Coaxial Cable
The 2107-4 is a coaxial cable from Keithley.
- A 1.2m (4 ft) length input cable terminated with a LEMO connector on one end and four copper spade lugs on the other
- Shielded twisted pair
- For use with: 2182A, Series 2200
- Connector Isolation (any conductor to shield): >10GΩ.
- Capacitance (any conductor to shield): <35pF/ft.
- Installation Category: I.
- Maximum Ratings: 350V peak, 1A.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70°C.
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +70°C
The Keithley 2107 is an input cable for the Model 2182 Nanovoltmeter. The cable assembly is terminated with a LEMO connector on one end and four copper spade lugs on the other. The Model 2107-4 (which is a supplied accessory for the Model 2182 Nanovoltmeter) is 4 ft in length.