2121 BK Precision Analog Oscilloscope
The 2121 is a 30 MHz analog oscilloscope from BK Precision. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 30 MHz
- 2 Channel
- Dual or single trace operation
- 5 mV/div sensitivity
- AUTO/NORM triggered sweep operation with AC, TVH, TVV and line coupling
- Calibrated 23 step time base with x 10 magnifier
- Compact low-profile design
- Built-in 50 MHz frequency counter
The BK Precision 2121 30 MHz Analog Oscilloscope is a dual trace oscilloscope with a built in 50 MHz Frequency Counter that offers high performance at a low price. The BK Precision 2121 is one of the few oscilloscopes with a compact low profile designs that has a bandwidth of 30 MHz.