212559 Biddle Insulation Tester
- No scale multipliers
- Multiple test voltages for spot and step voltage testing
- Guard terminal to eliminate surface leakage current
- Maximum Load Capacitance: 1μF with less than ±0.1” pointer movement
- Discharge: Up to 1μF capacitance is discharged from 1000V to less than 42.4 V in less than 4 secs
- Safety Voltage Check
- Voltage measurement: 0.1 V - 600 V a.c; the meter is RMS calibrated and average responding
- Safety voltage indicator: Indicates the presence of d.c. voltages. Scaling is not the same as the a.c. meter.
- True d.c. voltage equals scale reading divided by 2.22
- Accuracy: 2.5% of full scale
- Dual operation 120 V 50/60 Hz mains (line) supply and rechargeable battery Six Ni Cad cells (e.g. AA, NEDA 15 NC)
The Biddle Model MJ559 is 120 Vac 50/60 Hz or internal rechargeable batteries.
Quality is crafted into every Biddle Insulation Tester, with excellent test voltage regulation, direct measurement readout and an external guard terminal to eliminate surface leakage current from the measurement.