2190E BK Precision Digital Oscilloscope
- 100 MHz, 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 800x480 pixel 7” TFT color display
- Long waveform memory up to 40,000 points
- Five different math functions – Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, and FFT
- Versatile triggering capabilities including pulse width, line-selectable video, slope, and alternating trigger
- 32 automatic measurements
- Advanced tools include digital filter with adjustable limits, pass/fail testing, and waveform recorder mode
- 12 different language user interfaces and context sensitive help
- Special EDU mode allows educators to disable Auto set button, Measure menu, and Cursors menu
- Front panel USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screen shots on a USB flash drive
- LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port for remote PC control
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter
- Standard Accessories: User Manual, 10:1 Probe Set (2 pieces), Power Cord, USB Interface Cable
- Optional Accessories: USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- One-Year Warranty
The BK Precision 2190E combines performance and value all in one portable solution. With 100 MHz bandwidth and 1 GSa/s sample rate, these oscilloscopes offer advanced triggering capabilities, long waveform memory up to 40,000 points, and extensive features such as pass/fail limit testing, digital filtering, waveform recorder, and 32 automatic measurements.
Engineered to allow you to see more of your signal under test, the 2190E widescreen 7” TFT display offers a significantly larger viewing area than typical economy oscilloscopes (5.7”).
Maximize productivity with PC connectivity via LAN, and USB. The downloadable PC software lets you easily capture, save, and analyze measurement results. All oscilloscope parameters can be controlled via a PC without the need for programming.
The 2190E oscilloscope is ideal for applications in education, design and debug, service and repair.
PC software is provided (free download at B&K Precision’s website at www.bkprecision.com) for seamless integration between the oscilloscope and PC. Capture and transfer waveforms, screen images, setups and measurement results to a Windows PC via the USB device port on the back of the instrument. A USB host port on the front and rear allows for quick and easy screen saving.