2280S-60-3 Keithley DC Power Supply
The 2280S-60-3 is a 192 Watt DC Power Supply from Keithley. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 60V
- Current: 3.2A
- Power: 192W
- Monitor load currents from 100nA to 6A with high accuracy
- Measure voltage and current with 6½-digit resolution
- Capture dynamic load currents as short as 140μs
- Output up to 192W of low noise, linear regulated power
- Programmable rise and fall times eliminate voltage overshoot and undershoot transients
- Built-in graphing simplifies analyzing trends or displaying voltage or current waveforms
- High resolution TFT display and soft-key/icon-based user interface simplify power supply operation
- Programmable output sequences reduce test times
- Sink up to 0.45A to discharge voltage quickly
- Digital I/O for direct communication with other devices and instruments
- GPIB, USB, and LAN interfaces
- Built-in web page simplifies automated control/monitoring
- Automate tests easily with KickStart start-up software
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick Start Guide
- KickStart Quick Start Guide
- User Documentation CD
- LAN Crossover Cable
- Power Cord
- Rear Panel Mating
- Connector with Cover
The Keithley 2280S-60-3 Precision Measurement, Low Noise, Programmable DC Power Supplies are much more than just sources of clean power; they are also precision measurement instruments. They can source stable, low noise voltages as well as monitor load currents over a wide dynamic range from amps to nanoamps. The 2280S-60-3 can output up to 60V at up to 3.2A.
The Keithley 2280S-60-3 supply delivers up to 192W of low output noise power and superior load current measurement sensitivity. Built-in plotting functions allow monitoring trends such as drift. These supplies offer up to 6½-digit resolution for characterizing small changes in load currents with confidence. Four load current measurement ranges support measuring a device’s full load current, standby mode current, and small sleep mode currents with DMM-quality accuracy.
Both supplies use linear regulation to ensure low output noise and superior load current measurement sensitivity. A high resolution color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) screen displays a wide range of information on measurements. Soft-key buttons and a navigation wheel combine with the TFT display to provide an easy-to-navigate user interface that speeds instrument setup and operation.