- 4 kV AC/5 kV DC Hipot; 12.3 mA
- Front-panel adjustable leakage current trip from 0.3 to 12 mA
- One-second or continuous testing
- Automatic failure shutdown, with visual and audible alarms
- Recessed high-voltage connections
- Zero start/reset in event of failure
- Meets UL 120-k½ requirement
The Megger 230425 0-4 kV AC and 0-5 kV DC High-Pot Tester is designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapt to development, maintenance or production testing. Booted, alligator-clip output and return probes are also supplied with Megger 230425. Test voltage is continuously adjustable from zero to full output, with a zero-start interlock. Leakage current trip level may be adjusted from 0.3 to 12 mA by a front-panel knob. Pushbuttons are provided to select one-second or continuous testing, to turn off the high voltage and to reset the instrument. All high-voltage connections are recessed to prevent accidental contact with high voltage.