230425 Megger HiPot
- AC/DC: 0 to 4 kV and 0 to 5 kVdc
- Adjustable Leakage Current Trip Level: AC: 0.3 to 12 mA and DC: 0.43 to 17 mA
- Rapid production line testing to latest UL standards
- Extra safety features
- Rugged design for ease of portability
- Ground continuity check of three-wire devices with high-voltage interlock (AC models only)
- Front-panel adjustable leakage current trip from 0.3 to 12 mA
- One-second or continuous testing
- Automatic failure shutdown, with visual and audible alarms
- Recessed high-voltage connections
- Front-panel NEMA 5-15R three-prong receptacle on AC models
- Zero start/reset in event of failure
- Meets UL 120-k½ requirement
The Megger 230425 AC/DC High-Pot Testers are designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapt to development, maintenance or production testing. The testers feature a front-panel, NEMA 5-15R three-prong output receptacle.
Test voltage is continuously adjustable from zero to full output, with a zero-start interlock. Leakage current trip level may be adjusted from 0.3 to 12 mA by a front-panel knob. Pushbuttons are provided to select one-second or continuous testing, to turn off the high voltage and to reset the instrument. All high-voltage connections are recessed to prevent accidental contact with high voltage.