2399B Aeroflex Spectrum Analyzer
The 2399B is a 3 GHz spectrum analyzer from Aeroflex. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz fully synthesized frequency range
- Resolution: 1 Hz
- Lightweight, portable and rugged construction
- Excellent TFT color display
- Comprehensive marker facility
- Wide input signal range +30 dBm to -110 dBm
- Optional full range tracking generator
- Semi-automated measurements
- Optional internal pre-amplifier
- Floppy disk drive
- Extremely user friendly MMI reduces risk of operator error
- Auto-Tune facility
- GPIB as standard
- AM/FM demodulation
The local oscillator system in the 2399B is fully synthesized thus providing accurate frequency measurements with 1 Hz resolution. The marker system allows up to a maximum of 9 markers to be displayed on the screen at any one time. A marker table shows the frequency and level of each marker selected thus allowing multiple signals to be evaluated simultaneously. In addition to the Normal markers 2399B provides Delta, Peak Search, Peak Track, 1/Delta, Marker Track, Marker to Center and Marker to Reference capabilities.
The Limits facility allows an Upper and/or a Lower Limit to be set on the screen of the 2399B. Should the signal being displayed fall outside either limit a message will appear on the screen showing which limit has been exceeded and how many times this has happened. The 50 ohm input on the 2399B can accept signals between +30 dBm and -110 dBm while providing protection to ±50 VDC.