2465ADM Tektronix Analog Oscilloscope
The 2465ADM is a 350 MHz analog oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth of 350 MHz.
- Sensitivity is 2 mV at 350 MHz
- Risetime on all channels is 1 ns
- Sweep speed of 500 ps/Div
- Volts and Time cursors with on-screen readout
- Input is switchable between 1 Mohm and 50 ohms
- On-board capture allows you to digitize, store and recall waveforms or analyze them on your PC
- 20 ps Time Interval Resolution
- Other features include Auto Setup, Set-Up Sequencing and Cursor After Delay
- DMM included
The Tektronix 2465ADM is an Analog Oscilloscope with 4 channels and 350 MHz.