2465BDM Tektronix Analog Oscilloscope
The 2465BDM is a 400 MHz analog oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 400 MHz bandwidth, single-shot and repetitive
- 4 channels with 1 ns rise time
- 2 mV at 400 MHz sensitivity
- On-board capture to digitize, store and recall waveforms, or analyze on a PC
- Input: switchable between 1 MO and 50 O
- Auto Setup, Set-Up Sequencing and Cursor After Delay
The Tektronix 2465BDM is an Analog Oscilloscope that has 400 MHz and 4 channels.