25-A-MFN-30 Bird Fixed Attenuator
The 25-A-MFN-30 is a 4 GHz Fixed Attenuator from Bird. Attenuators are a type of radio frequency (RF) test equipment that’s useful during RF design. When an engineer needs to reduce (attenuate) the level of an electronic signal, he or she uses an attenuator. Attenuation can protect circuit stages from receiving signal levels that are too high. RF attenuators may be fixed, switched, or variable, depending on their capabilities and applications.
- Power Rating: 25 W
- Connector: Male/Female N
- Attenuation Value: 30 dB
- VSWR and Frequency Range: 1.10:1 from DC to 1 GHz; 1.25:1 from 1 to 4 GHz
- Coolant Method: Dry, Convection Cooled
- Impedance Ω: 50 Ohm
- Operating Position: Any
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to 40°C
- PIM: -110 dBc Min.
- AC Power: None
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions, L x W x H: 5.3” x 2.3” Dia.; 135 x 59 Dia. mm
- Finish: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Self cooling design, needs no cooling plate
- Fully shielded against production of extraneous radiation
- Rugged construction
- Broadband operation
The Bird 25-A-MFN-30, 25 Watt Bi-Directional RF Attenuator is a valuable and reliable accessory for reducing power levels, for isolating components under test, for harmonic signal analysis, and as comparison standards. They are world renowned for their high-quality, robust construction and conservative power ratings.