251B Elgar AC Source
- Total VA: 250
- Voltage Range (RMS) L-N
- 0-32 volts @ 9.2 Amp (RMS)
- 0-130 volts @ 2.25 Amp (RMS)
- 0-260 volts @ 1.1 Amp (RMS)
- Frequency Range (Hz): 45 to 5k at full rated power
- Input: 115 or 230 Vac, 47/63 Hz, Single phase.
- Output Power Volt Ampere Rating
- Single phase: 120 VA to 18 kVA
- Dual phase: 24 0 VA to 18 kVA
- Three phase: 150 VA to 36 kVA
The linear design of the SL and B Series provides a highly regulated, clean sine wave, making these units ideal for linear loads in general purpose test applications as well as for Automatic Test Equipment systems and avionics testing.
- Power fault simulation when used with an Elgar Plug-In Programmer
- Frequency conversion (60 to 50 Hz or 50 to 60 Hz) for generating international or USA power
- Power supply testing
- Gyro testing
- Avionics testing (400 Hz)
The Elgar 251B power source is a wide range, solid-state linear amplifier that converts the incoming line to low distortion, stable sine wave power.
These solid-state frequency changers are benchtop 19" rackmount units that can be driven over their full voltage and frequency ranges by fixed, variable or programmable plug-in oscillators.
The Elgar 251B offers overload and overtemperature protection, can operate continuously at up to 150% rated capacity, and provide up to three output voltage ranges.
Continuous Duty at 100% Rated Capacity
Due to their conservative design, the 251B provides continuous duty at 100% rated capacity into a linear resistive load.
Low Harmonic Distortion
The Elgar 251B power sources provide low harmonic distortion normally below 0.3% midband, 0.6% over the full frequency range.
Wide Frequency Range
Elgar AC power sources offer frequencies from 45 Hz to 5 kHz at full rated power. (optionally expandable to 10 kHz).
The Elgar 251B components can be used as building blocks for creating a full range of single, dual and three-phase AC power sources.