- AC Hipot - 5 kV, 99.99 mA
- Five programmable memories, with 10 optional
- PLC control automation, or optional USB interface
- Advanced security setting
- Tamper proof front panel controls
- Redundant hardware safety interlock
- Portable, rugged design
- Includes NIST or ISO Calibration at time of order
- Return Lead 6 ft. (1.8m), part # 102-069-904
- High Voltage Lead 6 ft. (1.8m), part # 102-055-913
- Input Power Cable USA, part # 125-013-001
- Interlock Connector, part # 99-10040-01
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Cables and components
- Lighting and LED testing
- Modular homes
- Motors and pumps
- Power tools
- 5 kVAC @ 99.9 mA
The SCI 298 is an AC hipot tester. It has an output rating of 5kV, 99mA. Rugged and lightweight, the 298 is a portable device that makes testing easier than ever. Part of the Slaughter 290 series, these testers are designed to simplify every aspect of safety testing for operators of all comfort levels. The 290 series includes the most intuitive user interface in the industry and won’t take up too much space on the production line. With multiple memories and an optional USB interface, users can quickly perform tests on a variety of DUT’s from the front panel or with a PC.
This image is for reference only.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.