30W1000M7 Amplifier Research RF Amplifier
The 30W1000M7 is a 1 GHz 30 Watt RF Amplifier from Amplifier Research. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Minimum Power Output, CW: 30 Watts
- Linear @ 1dB Compression: 25 Watts Minimum
- Flatness: +/-1.5 dB Maximum; +/-1.0 dB typical
- Frequency response: 25-1000 MHz instantaneously
- Input for rated output: 1.0 mW maximum
- Gain at maximum setting: 45 dB minimum
- Gain Adjustment (continuous range): 10 dB minimum
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 Maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1, typical
- Mismatch Tolerance: 100% of rated power without foldback. Will operate without damage or oscillation with any magnitude and phase of source and load impedance
- Modulation Capability: Will faithfully reproduce AM, FM, or pulse modulation appearing on the input signal
- Harmonic Distortion: Minus 20 dBc maximum at 25 Watts
- Third Order Intercept Point: 52 dBm typical
- Primary Power (selected automatically): 90-132, 180-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 Watts Maximum
- Connectors: RF Input: Type N female on front panel; RF Output: Type N female on front panel; Remote control: 25 pin female Subminiature D on rear panel
- Cooling: Forced air (self-contained fans)
- Size: 50.3 x 15.5 x 30.0 cm; 19.8 x 6.1 x 11.8 in
The Amplifier Research Model 30W1000M7 is a portable, self-contained, air-cooled, broadband, completely solid-state amplifier designed for applications where instantaneous bandwidth and high gain are required. Push-pull circuitry is utilized in all high-power stages in the interest of lowering distortion and improving stability. The Model 30W1000M7, when used with an RF generator, will provide a minimum of 30 watts of CW power.
Special features incorporated into the Model 30W1000M7 include a front panel gain control, which permits the operator to conveniently set the desired power output level. Annoying amplifier shutdowns due to overdrive are eliminated by protecting the RF input stage with an automatic leveling circuit and limiting diodes. Provisions are included for the remote control of the basic operating functions of the amplifier. Computer control can be accomplished using our CP2001 or CP3000 accessories.
Housed in a stylish, contemporary bench top enclosure, the Model 30W1000M7 provides readily available RF power for typical applications such as RF susceptibility testing, antenna and component testing, watt meter calibration, and as a driver for frequency multipliers and higher power amplifiers.