310 X-Rite Meter
- Color Transmission/Reflection Densitometer
- Instrument reads density differences, enhancing its automatic color measurement capabilities
- Off-easel negative evaluation capability gives you the color balance needed to produce quality prints from a wide range of negatives
- The 310 includes five memories for storing commonly used target densities. Access to these standard color values is fast and convenient
- The 310 can interface with computerized photofinishing systems such as the Kodak® TECHNET® system. It can also interface with a dot matrix printer
- Allows nulling (zeroing) on a standard, base density, or other measurement while measuring density or density x 10
- Allows simple keyboard selection of Status A or Status M response for transmission densitometry
- Calibration method is extremely simple.
- Calibrations for each status are stored in memory
- The superior optical design minimizes dust and dirt to reduce errors and increase sensitivity and accuracy
- The instrument has a quick warm-up time of just two minutes
Simple, Quick Process Control Readings
The X-Rite 310 simplifies your process control readings, allowing you to take an accurate series of readings in less than a minute. Two technological features make this possible:
- Electronic Filter Selection (EFS). Our unique optical design enables you to electronically-not manually-switch from one color channel to another.
- This feature also allows the instrument to read and display the values for all colors: visual, red, green, and blue.
- Automatic color measurement. The instrument automatically recognizes and measures only the dominant color that is being read. When you move from one reading to the next, the 310 automatically responds to color changes.
EFS and auto color measurement deliver the performance advantages you need to quickly plot the numbers used to monitor your color print processor control strips.
The 310 Transmission Densitometer
The 310 Transmission Densitometer provides a Light Table platform for backlighting transmissive measurement targets such as film and transparencies. The Reading Head Arm that extends over the Light Table features the Keyboard and the Reading Head.
The Keyboard is used to activate different functions and modes, and to enter numerical data. Keyboard selections and measurement data are indicated on the Display Panel.
The Reflection Head Assembly (310TR Only)
The Reflection Head Assembly is provided with 310TR models for measurement of reflective targets. It is a hand-held instrument that attaches to the main Transmission unit via interface cable.
Measurements are taken by centering the Target Window over the target, then pressing the Reflection Head down onto the Target Window. The Reflection Head has its own Keyboard. Reflection Head Assembly Keyboard selections and measurement data are indicated on the Transmission Unit’s Display Panel.
About the Model 310TR
The Model 310TR Color Transmission/Reflection Densitometer is two densitometers in one. You can select different, separate colors and functions for Transmission and Reflection measurements.