Power Demand Analyzer (Custom 500A Kit) With 9661 Clamp On Sensors
- Includes 4 Hioki 9661 Clamp On Sensors
- Custom 500A Kit
- Measure Power Lines of Up to Four Systems (with a common voltage)
- A Wide Range of Measurement Functions
- Equipped with ranges from 5 A to 5000 A
- Supports high-speed data storage from individual waveforms
- PC Card compatible plus internal hard drive for extra memory
- Housed in a compact A5 body size
- Multi-language Compatibility
- Detect incorrect connection using vector diagrams
- Polarity display and measurement using the reactive power measurement method
- Ideal for power and harmonics management
The 3169-20 and 3169-21 are CLAMP ON POWER HiTESTERs that allow measurement of single-phase to three-phase 4-wire circuits with a single unit. In addition to measuring standard parameters such as voltage, current, power, power factor, and integrated values, these clamp-on power meters can simultaneously perform demand measurements required for carrying out power management and energy-saving measures, as well as harmonic measurements. The two new power meters also feature PC card data storage, and come equipped with an RS-232C interface for PC communications. Further, with greater data processing speeds, it is possible to measure the power of just a few cycles, enabling more detailed and effective energy-saving measures for equipment. The 3169-20 and 3169-21 are ideal for users who want to achieve close control over energy-saving management activities and measures.
The 3169-20/21 can simultaneously measure voltage, current, power (active, reactive, and apparent), integrated power, power factor, and frequency. Further, when using 3-phase, 3-wire (3P3W2M) mode, you can display the voltage and current for all three lines by measuring just two of them. When using the 3-phase, 4-wire (3P4W4I) mode, neutral line current can be displayed using 4 current measurement.
The power meters come equipped with a harmonics measurement function that supports measurement of 3-phase power lines. They can also perform simultaneous measurement of harmonics and demand values, enabling both power and harmonics management.
- Energy Maintenance / Control
- Energy Control Under ISO 14000
- Saving Energy Activities
- Power Consumption Measurement of Specific Device / Equipment
- Harmonic Analysis