3260B Wayne Kerr Analyzer
The 3260B is a new analyzer from Wayne Kerr. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Wide frequency range of 20 Hz to 3 MHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Internal 1A DC bias current
- Up to 125A of DC bias current
- Bin Handler Mode (option) sort components in up to 10 bins
- Analysis mode - graph measured parameters against Frequency, AC Drive Level & DC Bias Current
- Z, L, C, Rac, Ø, Q, D, Rdc & Turns Ratio
- Straightforward intuitive operation
- Print test results
- IEEE 488 GPIB control with LabVIEW™ driver
3260B is the most state-of-art magnetics analyzer with the highest accuracy rate in the market. Its design conforms to the measurement function of all coil product needs, either it is the sole inductance or the transformer, 3260B can satisfy your test demands. 3260B provides the frequency range from 20 Hz to 3 MHz, the telecom measurement functions, the graph scanning components characteristic, on the high speed production line tests, and may coordinate the high bias current test. Most important is it has precise accurate and the stable gauging performance.