3265A Wayne Kerr Impedance Analyzer
- 11V of compliance voltage
- 20 Hz - 1 MHz
- 25mA - 25A current in conjunction with 3260A
- up to 5 units can be connected together to provide 125A
- Safety interlock to protect operator from back-EMFs
- Easily rack-mountable with inductance analyzer
Due to the level of current involved a ‘safety interlock’ is provided along with a number of internal controls, which automatically switch off the current in the event of a failure. The safety interlock allows a Perspex protective cover or light shield to be used, which on opening off.
Measurements can be performed without DC bias current flowing using the Kelvin leads to save re-configuring connections back to the inductance analyzer. It is also possible to use only the high current leads to perform a lower
activity 2-terminal measurement with bias current flowing.