3784A HP Analyzer
The 3784A is a used analyzer from HP. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- G.821 error analysis at 704 kb/s, 2, 8, and 34 Mb/s
- Optional jitter generation and measurement at 2, 8, and 34 Mb/s
- Clock synthesizer for rates between 1 kb/s and 50 Mb/s
- Optional V.11 interfaces for testing X.21 leased circuits
- Error Analysis: Error count, error ratio, error and error-free intervals (seconds and deciseconds), percent unavailability, percent errored and percent severely-errored seconds, percent degraded minutes. All measurements are made simultaneously.
- Jitter Analysis: Peak-to-peak amplitude, jitter-hit count, jitter-hit and hit-free seconds or deciseconds.
- Automated production of test of transmission line and terminal equipment
- Development and test of digital circuits that transport or store data
- Long-term monitoring of digital transmission equipment in the field
The Agilent 3784A is a portable error performance/jitter test set, offering standard telecom interfaces at 704 kb/s, 2, 8 and 34 Mb/s, with the option of codirectional interfaces at 64 kb/s and V.11 interfaces for testing X.21 leased circuits. In addition, it has binary TTL/ECL interfaces for measurements up to 50 Mb/s, using the internal clock synthesizer.
The Agilent 3784A is easy to use with measurement presets, automatic receiver setup and error performance pass/fail thresholds. Automatic jitter tolerance and transfer plotting routines are provided for fast accurate testing up to and beyond CCITT limits. Through-data mode allows jitter to be added toa structured signal for jitter tolerance testing of demultiplexers.