400EL Agilent Voltmeter
The 400EL is a 300 V voltmeter from Agilent. A Voltmeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage and electric current.
- Versatile meter which can also be used as an AC/DC converter and a wide-band amplifier.
- Log voltage scales from 1 mV to 300 V in 12 ranges.
- Frequency response from 10 Hz to 10 MHz.
- AC amplifier offers an output of 150 mV RMS for full scale indication.
- AC/DC converter provides an output of 1 VDC for full scale indication.