4200A-SCS Keithley Analyzer
- Intuitive, touch-screen interface running Clarius SWon Win7 embedded computer.
- Unique Optional Remote PreAmps extend the resolution of SMUs to 10 aA
- C-V instrument makes C-V measurements as easy as DC I-V
- Pulse and pulse I-V capabilities for advanced semiconductor testing
- Scope card provides integrated scope and pulse measure functionality
- Self-contained PC provides fast test setup, powerful data analysis, graphing and printing, and on-board mass storage of test results.
- Furnished with embedded measurement expertise and hundreds of ready-to-use application tests,
- Built-in stress/measure, looping, and data analysis for point-and-click reliability testing, including five JEDEC compliant sample tests
- Integrated support for a variety of LCR meters, Keithley switch matrix configurations, and both Keithley Series 3400 and Agilent 81110 pulse generators
- Includes software drivers for leading analytical probers
The Keithley 4200A-SCS Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer Characterization System performs lab grade DC and pulse device characterization, real-time plotting, and analysis with high precision and sub-fem to amp resolution. The Keithley 4200A-SCS delivers synchronizing current-voltage (I-V), capacitance-voltage (C-V) and ultra-fast pulsed I-V measurements.
The Keithley 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer reduces characterization complexity and test setup by up to 50%, providing clear, uncompromised measurement and analysis capability. Plus, embedded measurement expertise—an industry first—provides test guidance and gives you supreme confidence in your results.