436A Agilent RF Power Meter
The 436A is a used Digital Power Meter from Agilent. Radio frequency (RF) power meters are the electronic test equipment of choice to collect information, analyze RF power, and display information in an easy-to-read digital format. Engineers use RF power meters to measure and document pulsed RF signals, noise-like signals, and pseudorandom signals..
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 110 GHz
- Power Range: -70 to +44 dBm
- Power Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Power Reference: Internal 50 MHz oscillator/Type-N output
- Display readings in Watts, dBm or dB relative eliminating measurement conversion
- Peaking meter for analog adjustments
- Cal factor to compensate each sensor for improved accuracy
The Agilent 436A is a general-purpose digital power meter intended for manual and automatic radio-frequency (RF) and microwave-power measurements. The Agilent 436A is compatible with the entire series of 8480 power sensors. The 436A measures either absolute or relative power. It displays absolute power in either watts or dBm, and relative power in dB.
The Agilent 436A offers intuitive and straightforward manual operation as well as optional HPIB programmability with Option 022.