- Frequency response is +/- 1dB. 40dB or 20dB gain
- Gain at 500 kHz: 40dB or 20dB gain
- Max Input: 1 Vrms or 2 V p-p Pulse
- Max DC Input: +/- 2 V
- Max Output: 1/2 Vrms into 50 ohm resitive load
- Equivalent Wideband Input Noise level: Less than 40 uV in 40 dB position.
- Distortion: less than 5% at max ouput and rated load
- Overload Recovery: Less than 1 ms for 10 times overload
The Agilent HP 461A Amplifier has a frequency range of 1 kHz to 150 MHz and can be used as a preamplifier to raise the level of a signal or as a buffer.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.