461A HP Amplifier
The 461A is an Amplifier from HP. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Frequency response is +/- 1dB. 40dB or 20dB gain
- Gain at 500 kHz: 40dB or 20dB gain
- Max Input: 1 Vrms or 2 V p-p Pulse
- Max DC Input: +/- 2 V
- Max Output: 1/2 Vrms into 50 ohm resitive load
- Equivalent Wideband Input Noise level: Less than 40 uV in 40 dB position.
- Distortion: less than 5% at max ouput and rated load
- Overload Recovery: Less than 1 ms for 10 times overload
The Agilent HP 461A Amplifier has a frequency range of 1 kHz to 150 MHz and can be used as a preamplifier to raise the level of a signal or as a buffer.