502A Keithley Milli Ohmmeter
- Sensitivity to 30 micro ohms
- Accuracy 3% of full scale
- Dissipation less than 2 microwatts
- Voltage across sample less than 25mV peak to peak
- Battery operation better than 360 hours
The Keithley 502A Millohmmeter is designed for fast, accurate low resistance measurements in the laboratory and the field. It gives rapid indications without zero drift or errors due to thermal emf’s. The readings are presented on a linear scale in 13 overlapping ranges. The typical applications include resistivity measurements.