538B EIP Microwave Frequency Counter
The 538B is a Frequency Counter from EIP Microwave. When an engineer needs a piece of electronic test equipment that will accurately measure frequency, he or she uses a frequency counter. Frequency counters measure a repetitive electronic signal’s oscillations per second. This tool uses a frequency counter, which analyzes the number of oscillations or pulses in a specific time. There are frequency counters designed for radio and microwave frequencies, depending on the application.
- 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz in three bands ensures coverage for maximum flexibility in the lab, factory, or in the field
- Super-fast tracking speed (up to 400 MHz/Sec)
- 10 Watt damage protection circuitry are just examples of the features the 535B has to offer
- Sensitivity typically 15 mV RMS from 10 Hz to 100 MHz
- typically -25 dBm from 1 to 20 GHz
- 12-digit LED provides resolution and a bright, quickly-read display
- Easy-to-use control panel allows even inexperienced operators to readily learn control sequences
The EIP Microwave 538B is a high-performance, highly reliable counter for basic microwave counting applications.