54825N Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The 54825N is a 500 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 2 GSa/s acquisition
- Record Length: 32 kpts
- 500ps/div sweep speed
- Simple,analog-like front panel
- Graphical user interface
- Guided high-performance measurements
- Drag and drop waveform measurement
- 24 stored waveform measurements and procedures
- High resolution color display
The Agilent 54825N is a 500 MHz, 4 Channel, Digital Oscilloscope with a sample rate of 2 GS/s and a record length of 32 Kpts.