6050A Agilent HP DC Electronic Load Mainframe
The 6050A is a 1800 watt DC electronic load mainframe from Agilent HP. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- GPIB control of current, voltage and resistance
- GPIB readback of current, voltage, and power
- Built-in pulse waveform generation with programmable amplitude, frequency, duty cycle and slew rate
- Full protection from over-current, over-voltage, overpower, over-temperature, and reverse polarity
- Electronic calibration
- Trigger for external synchronization
- Parallel units in constant current mode for higher power
- VXI plug & play drivers
The Keysight Agilent HP 6050A holds up to six 60501B, 60502B, and 60503B load modules, or three 60504B and 60507B load modules, allowing up to 1,800 watts of total maximum power. One GPIB address is all you need for complete control and readback of all load modules within a single mainframe.