6160B Fluke RF Generator
The 6160B is a 160 MHz RF Generator from Fluke. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency ranges: 1 MHz to 12 MHz and 10 MHz to 160 MHz
- Frequency resolution: 0.1 Hz
- Amplitude range: +3dBm to +13dBm
- Amplitude resolution: 1dB
- Output Accuracy: 1.0 dB
- SSB Phase Noise Range GPIB: -115 dBc/H
- -100dBc/Hz spurious non-harmonics from 1 MHz to 20 MHz
- Built-in BCD programming
The Fluke 6160B is a VHF synthesizer with high spectral purity. A unique feature of the 6160B is that of the output VCO, 80 to 160 MHz. This makes servicing easier, and eliminates UHF EMC problems.