62 MAX + Fluke Thermometer
The 62 MAX + is a thermometer from Fluke.
- Extremely accurate infrared thermometer for measuring temperatures from -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) accurate to +1.0°C or +1.0% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Offers precise dual-lasers for superior targeting and more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Provides up to a 12:1 Distance to spot ratio
- Features IP54 rating against dust and moisture
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Withstands a 3 m (9.8 ft.) drop
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- Features a large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Comes with a three-year warranty -30-
- Temperature range - -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)
- Accuracy - ±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater
- Response time (95%) - < 500 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral response - 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity - 0.10 to 1.00
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer delivers the features and accuracy you need to non-contact temperature measurements on a wide range of equipment. Just point, shoot, and read the temperature of transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Its small size and versatile features make it extremely easy to use. Plus, it’s rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop, which is good news if you work from a ladder. The accurate infrared technology and dual lasers provide a 12:1 distance to spot ratio, making it easier to accurately measure temperatures in hard to reach areas. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX+ to provide extremely accurate temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industrial sites.