6286A HP DC Power Supply
The 6286A is a 200 Watt DC Power Supply from HP. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-20V
- Current: 0-10A
- Power: 200W
- Ripple and noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz): CV: 500 uV RMS, 5 mV peak-to-peak; CC: 5 mA RMS
- Line regulation: 0.01% + 1 mV, 0.05% + 1 mA
- Load regulation: 0.01% + 1 mV, 0.05% + 1 mA
- PARD(RMS/p-p): 500µV/25mV, 5mA RMS
- Drift(stability): 0.1% + 2.5mV, 0.1% + 25mA
- Remote sensing and programming
- Auto-series, auto-parallel, and auto-tracking
- Front and rear output terminals
- Floating output to serve as positive or negative source
The Agilent HP 6286A has 10-turn voltage and current controls that vary the voltage and current from zero to the maximum rated values. Crossover from constant voltage to constant current operation occurs automatically when the load current exceeds the control settings. A four-position meter-function switch selects either of two output voltage ranges or output current ranges (X1, X0.1) for display.
The 6286A has a series-regulator, SCR-preregulator configuration to achieve the high efficiency necessary for a convection-cooled package of this size.