63101 Chroma DC Electronic Load
The 63101 is a 200 watt DC electronic load module from Chroma. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Power: 200 W
- Voltage: 80
- Current: 40
- Mainframes holds four or two modules, up to 8 loads total
- Parallel load modules up to 1,200 W total power, 240 A total current
- Constant Current, Constant Resistance, Constant Voltage, Short Circuit modes
- Dynamic loading from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz with internal pulse generator
- Fast, adjustable slew rate from 0.32 mA/µS to 5 A/µS
- User programmable 100 sequential front panel setups
- Built-in voltage, current, & power measurement
- Remote sensing capability
- RS-232 and GPIB Interfaces
The Chroma 63101 is suitable for the test and evaluation of multi-output AC/DC power supply, DC/DC converter, charger and power electronic components and good for application in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection.
The system is configured by plugging the user selectable load modules into the system mainframe, and operated using the keypad on the front panel of the instrument or the remote controlled instructions via RS-232C or GPIB interface.