63600-5 Chroma DC Electronic Load Mainframe
The 63600-5 is a 2000 watt DC electronic load mainframe from Chroma. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Number of slots: 5
- Operating temperature: 0~40°C
- Input Rating: 1Ø 100~115V±10% VLN, 1Ø 190~230V±10% VLN, Switchable, 47~63 Hz
- Mainframe dimension (HxWxD): 177x447x554mm/7.0x17.6x21.8 inch (Full Rack)
- Three Current Ranges Per Load
- Derated Current to 10mV
- Constant Impedance Mode
- USB, GBIP, Ethernet
- Digitized Volt & Current Readback (2µs sampling)
- Sever Power Supply
- Mother Board
- Solar Cell Module
- Fuel Cell
- Power Supply
The Chroma 63600-5 electronic load mainframe accepts 5 of the user-installable 63600 series load modules for easy system configuration. The 63600-5 mainframe holds five 63610 load modules to offer up to 10 100W load input channels with standard front panel inputs.
This is suitable for testing multiple output switch mode power supplies, and many other types of power products. Using the GO/NG output port, production snapshots are made available to show the immediate pass/fail judgment of UUT.
All modules on the mainframe share a common GPIB address to synchronize and speed up the control of the load modules and read back the operating data.