68245B Anritsu RF Generator
- 0.01 to 20 GHz frequency coverage in a single coaxial output
- Output power: +13 dBm
- Output power with step attenuator: +11 dBm
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- Internal AM, FM, øM, pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation
The 68245B Synthesized Signal Generator provides AM and FM via external modulating signals or internal arbitrary waveform generators. The internal generators offer 7 modulating waveforms, including Gaussian noise, as well as user-defined arbitrary waveforms.
Pulse modulation parameters can be set externally or by the internal pulse generator. Doublet, triplet, or quadruplet pulses make RADAR blind spot testing easy. Simultaneous synchronized modulations let you set complex signal scenarios across the entire 10 MHz to 20 GHz frequency range.