6900B Krohn Hite Analyzer
The 6900B is a used analyzer from Krohn Hite. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Fully Automatic Distortion Measurements
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 1 MHz, Auto Nulling
- Voltage Range: 100mV RMS to 130V RMS,
- Auto Leveling
- Measures Distortion Down to 0.005%
- Measures AC Voltage: 0.010V RMS to 130V RMS,
- 5 Hz to 1 MHz
- Internal Oscillator: 1 kHz, <.003% Distortion
- “Hands Off” Operation
The Krohn-Hite Model 6900B is the first and only fully automatic Distortion Analyzer to provide an easy solution to your distortion and AC voltage measurements over the frequency range from 5 Hz to 1 MHz.