7500DT Associated Research HiPot
- Output rating: 5KvAC, 6KvDC
- Output Current: 100.0mA AC, 10.0mA DC
- GPIB (IEEE-488), RS-232 or Printer Interfaces
- Available in 500 VA Output Versions
- Optional Built-In & External Scanner Capabilities
- Output of all Test Data can be viewed through a Single LCD Display
- Interconnects to RUNCHEK Functional Run Test System or the LINECHEK Line Leakage tester to form a complete test system.
- Pattented RAMP HI/CHARGE LO circuit for efficent DC testing
- Perform all tests through a single DUT (Device Under Test) Connection
The 7500DT is a 3-in-1 multi-function electrical safety compliance analyzer. It will perform 500 VA AC HiPot testing along with 6 KV DC HiPot and Insulation Resistance testing through a single DUT connection. It is best suited for automated applications that require 500VA testing.
The 7500DT can be used as a bench top tester or as a PC controlled system used in tandem with our Autoware control software.