8012B Agilent Pulse Generator
- 1 Hz-50 MHz
- Variable transition times down to 5 ns and ±10 V amplitude with selectable source impedance.
- Pulse delay from <35 ns to 1 s
- Width from <10 ns to 1 s
- Trigger & Gate Inputs, Trigger and SYM/NORM/COMPL outputs
- The unit has an external repetition rate of 0 Hz to 50 MHz
- Fixed transitions down to 3.5 ns
- Output voltage up to 16V
- Up to 2 Channel select output formats
- Selectable source impendance
The Agilent 8012B is a very versatile 50 MHz Pulse Generator, easy to operate and logical controls provide minimum learn-time. Horizontal controls for horizontal parameters and vertical controls for vertical parameters enables output pulses to be set up quickly and accurately with minimum risk of incompatible settings.