8060A Fluke Multimeter
- True-rms AC voltage and current measurement (Volts to 100 kHz [8060A]; Volts to 30 kHz [8062A])
- Fast audible-visual continuity tests
- Relative Reference (offset): When measuring ohms with the 8060A or 8062A, the relative reference function displays only the difference between a stored reference value and a measured value, even if the range was changed between readings. Relative mode works in all functions and ranges.
- Low-power ohms on all resistance ranges, for in-circuit resistor tests
- Constant-current diode test mode
- Resistance and conductance measurements
- Frequency and dB measurements (8060A). The 8060A's direct dB readout (referenced to 600Ω) easily and accurately measures the dB gain or loss of amplifiers, filters or attenuators.
- Digital Display/Counts: 20000
- 750 V
- 4.5 Digit
- 1 kV
The 8060A is a Handheld, 750 V, 4.5 Digit, 1 kV multimeter from Fluke.
|AC Voltage||750 V|
|DC Voltage||1 kV|
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.