85132F Agilent Coaxial Cable
The 85132F is a coaxial cable from Agilent.
- 3.5 mm (Test Port) to 7 mm
- Cable frequency range: DC to 18 GHz with a return loss greater than or equal to 17 dB
- Insertion loss is 0.25(f/2) + 0.2, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and device connector
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius
- Stability of the Agilent 85132F is less than 0.12 dB and phase is 0.13 f + 0.5, where f is frequency in GHz
- The special rugged female connector is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector
The Agilent 85132F is a 62.9 cm (24.75 in) long flexible cable set composed of two 3.5 mm female to 7 mm connectors.